Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami for making picks and driving under the influence of narcotics. Until the early hours of Saturday, do not know much about what was happening with the trial of the singer, ‘TMZ’ addressing the issue, thereby disclosing the new agreement received by the court singer.
Police sources told .. The Florida state attorney Justin offered a plea agreement in his DUI case and resisting arrest, and we learned of the terms of the agreement. The DA will drop the charges of DUI and charges of resisting arrest, but in return must Bieber:
- Do not make any reckless competition;
- complete 40 hours of community service;
- Attend a course on education with alcohol;
- Attend a “victim impact panel” (where relatives of victims of DUI share their stories);
- Install an ignition interlock device in his car for 3 months.
Prosecutors also want Bieber to submit to random drug tests, and not just in Florida. He will have to submit their travel plans for the court and authorities will conduct random tests wherever he goes. And the test will last between 6-9 months. Assuming that it complies with all terms and pass the drug tests, the reduced penalty will be applied formally.